IT PROCUREMENT SERVICES
N3 Cloud Services from Tecknosoft
Digital healthcare heralds a new era for the NHS, one many providers are not prepared to meet. Overhauling paper-based processes and tackling the volume of digital information being created will put pressure on, and likely overwhelm, most on-premise infrastructures. Against a backdrop of government reform, budget cuts and new initiatives to drive improved information exchange, the cloud offers the chance to access valuable IT resources within a model of cost-reduction and technology simplif ication. The government has acknowledged the transformational potential offered by the cloud, mandating a 'cloud first strategy, wherever possible. Determining how to respond to this with a co-ordinated and strategic approach is essential.
Service is Tecknosoft's cloud services business. Underpinned by a long-established managed platform and powered by three world-class data centres, we specialise in moving business critical IT services to the cloud; Enabling healthcare IT teams to shake off the burden of infrastructure management and migration of legacy systems to focus on how they better support patient care. Our platform has been built from the ground up, using only the very best technology components to create a world class platform from which to deliver your IT services. Importantly, it is live and ready for use today – not built on demand - allowing us to commit to accurate costs, even though every customer requirement is unique. Working alongside many of the world's leading technology vendors we have also integrated various complementary cloud services with our own core products. Together this creates best-of-breed solutions.
Why use Service for Health?
- Focus on patient care - Let experts deal with managing your infrastructure, so internal IT teams can focus on clinically relevant services that support patient care.
- Accelerate response to new initiatives - Avoid substantial upfront investments in technology attempting to respond to new government initiatives or mandates and stand-up services quickly, by avoiding long procurement cycles and technical dependencies.
- Hybrid cloud - Through our N3 connectivity we also have the ability to deliver managed services for managing on-premise infrastructure where organisations seek a hybrid approach to cloud.
- In capable hands - We hold the highest accreditations, with a stable of leading vendors including VMware, HP, EMC, VCE and Cisco and we have won numerous awards for our expertise working with these technologies. Service is truly managed by a team of experts.
- Move any service and Mitigate Risk - Migrate mainstream services to clinical applications and electronic patient records. Whether you want to move your entire on-premise environment, or are embarking on a new service, moving to Service provides rock-solid peace of mind that your systems will be underpinned by the highest levels of security and resilience.
- Systems up to life or death situations - Our platform is built for business critical workloads – workloads that don't come more critical than clinical systems.
Be Cloud Compliant
Straightforward to deliver – We can stand up services in minutes, or discover and migrate full IT environments within just a few weeks, providing the perfect foundation to begin transforming the way IT supports your organisation.
Complete transparency, the result of real-time performance metrics delivered via our user-friendly portal also means working with Service and managing consumption is effortless. Service is connected to the N3 Network, offering a high-bandwidth, resilient and secure means of exchanging patient identif iable data. Having achieved the Information Governance Statement of Compliance (IGSoC) we provide the highest safeguards surrounding information assets that may be accessed through our platform. Tecknosoft is also part of the GCloud initiative, enabling healthcare providers to easily access our services through the government CloudStore.
Let’s make something together
If you have a project in mind or a digital conundrum to solve, fill in the form below or call us on +(44) 01235-534365