CLOUD SERVICES FROM TECKNOSOFT
Although cloud computing positions organisations for increased agility, while offering a cost effective way to extend your
infrastructure footprint, without proper management the cloud can present complexities. At Tecknosoft, our approach is to
simplify the user experience and make the underlying technology highly transparent to our customers.
This defines Tecknosoft Service.
Service Compute: Cloud Computing Services
IT departments face a constant challenge keeping up with demand from within the business – more applications, data and multimedia, all with absolute availability.Cloud computing offers a potential solution to the need for additional resources, but the range of available options can be bewildering. Cloud Computing allows organisations to expand their IT resources and relieving the strain on the current infrastructure. Tecknosoft Service Compute is an on-demand platform that reliably supports your workloads, without the costs and challenges associated with purchasing and maintaining the hardware and software yourself.
The Infrastructure you need,
whenever you need it
Security has long been posed as a challenge to running any of your workloads in the cloud. Whether delivered as a public or private service, Tecknosoft provides a high-security environment for your applications.
- Tecknosoft Service Compute is based on an enterprise-class hardware and software infrastructure, supported by proven, industry-standard management and security
- VMware vSphere offers the most secure virtualisation platform in the industry with EAL4+ and FISMA certification.
- Service Compute provides a fully isolated multi-tenancy environment for client workloads
- Our service is delivered from multiple world class UK datacenters and supported by Tecknosoft’s UK-based 24x7 ServiceDesk offering expert advice around the clock.
- Tecknosoft offers secure cloud infrastructure solution to deliver on your business requirements.
- At Tecknosoft, we’re committed to supporting your migration into the cloud through our flexible and robust Service suite of solutions. To find out more information on how we can support you application workloads please get in touch.
There are many risks that may have serious consequences to the important data you hold on your system. Risk such as:
- Accidental deletion
- Corruption of information
- Hardware crashes
- Water on moisture damage
- Electrical surges
- Static electricity damage
- Vandalism or virus attacks
- Equipment malfunctions or failures
Let’s make something together
If you have a project in mind or a digital conundrum to solve, fill in the form below or call us on +(44) 01235-534365